Inactivity breeds laziness

tirsdag den 23. juli 2013

Hold kæft, hvor er det svært at komme i gang med at blogge igen, og det er egentlig ret ærgeligt. Så indtil jeg har fået samlet mig omkring det endnu en gang, får I her et digt jeg har skrevet om The Sims.


Your inability to reach the fuckin' fridge
Because of the plate
Of Tri-Trip-Tofu steak
You yourself
Placed
On the kitchen floor
Astounds me

Your cries of “Odernah wee-bee!” ring
While I try my best not to shout at the monitor
Instead, you opt to eat
The perfect quality cheese in your
Inventory
Goddammit
I needed that for a task

Your neighbor is stuck in the wall
Again
So even if I don't
Cheat
In the game
I have to bring up
The Command Bar
And release him from his glitchy hell

The speed with which you learn the gardening skill
Bores
Me
To
Tears
Just hurry up and learn to weed your fucking plants,
Please

Knuz, 
Penny

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

 

Faste læsere

Blogger news

Follow on Bloglovin

Most Reading